Here’s to the end of the year and maybe the start of more awesome tales! (Yes, I know I’m a few days short of the 1st Jan 2016, but you know how I am with updates… I erm… (o-o)’ had to be sure I don’t forget about this one… just in case (>.>) )
Looking back at things, the story that got me started or well… relatively known, was I was reincarnated as a Magic Academy!
Now I’m thinking and planning for countless others… If only I had the time to actually write all of them @_@ meh, I’ll get there… For now, I need to focus on making the current ones awesome! That being said, I’m going to write a Christmas special with Illsyore and Alkelios combo in Modern Day Earth because why not? If you got any suggestions for this one, leave them in the comments below! 😀
So, what was the best part for me about writing these web novels in the past few months? That’s simple: reading your comments and knowing that you want more and actually enjoy what I write. I got some really helpful advice and suggestions from some of you! 😀
Now to get on with business!
In the past few days, I’ve been stressing myself out about what I want to do as a writer. I’m a very complicated turkey with a squirrel’s mind, so you’ll see me feeling down, confused or downright hyperactive. The best way to know of this is through the difference of time between my posts: If I’m not doing too well, erm… laggy posts. If I’m doing great, lots of posts!
Figuring things out in regard to what I want to do from now on as a writer and where to go was something akin to finding out how I did this:
Anyway, I still haven’t figured everything out, but I’m getting there, one step at time! 😀
Maybe you’ve been wondering about my “workdesk”, well have a look at it!
From that tiny little computer comes all the MAGIC! There are a bunch of other stories with a few chapters, which are in digital format only.
Now, here’s the fun part! ALL of those notebooks are the equivalent of 1 volume of a novel, the small ones being around 50000 words, while the big ones around 150000 words. And to be clear DIFFERENT stories/novels. Some of them are completely filled, while others are mostly empty despite the plot, important details, name of the book, and maybe the one or two chapters to start them off. I have there everything from pure Sci-Fi stories, to pure Epic Fantasy, to pure Supernatural stories, but most of them are mixed. There’s even a Superhero web novel I’m planning on writing about a Dungeon Hero that ends up… oops, almost revealed the plot. 😛
If you want to get involved with this one, just tell me what you REALLY want to read about in a Superhero story and what you DON’T want to read about (or think it was done in crappy way so far). I’ll look over your comments and see what I can pick up or matches my intended plot direction. Also for the artists who are reading this website, I’m accepting character sketches for heroes/villains of all kind! Just draw and drop your deviantart link below! 😀
So what are you to expect the following year?
- Three New Web Novels (because I’m a hyperactive squirrel that can’t keep focus on only one project) – as for how they are going to end up being published, well… one full arc to start them off.
- More books published on Amazon (and hopefully Smashwords and other places)
- More Fan Fiction stories (once I manage to finish the first parts of the current ones, waiting for some game patches now)
- If I get a new computer in March, I’ll try to make Videos on Youtube with me playing a game and acting out the mind of the character or making out a story if its an open world! (because I always wanted to make some, especially for those types of games where you have a mute character, so why the hell not? Sounds like fun! :D)
- Practicing my drawing… Donations offered so far were put into making this website and some of them will go into me expanding my art (like buying a new fountain pen and a graphic tablet).
- A new website for political talk, because I’m sick and tired of keeping my mouth shut about certain things… (separate from dragomircm.com)
- A new website for spiritual guidance, things I like and want to talk about, stuff like that. (why am I making these two separate? Because not all of you are interested in this sort of stuff. You only want to read a good story, have a good laugh, maybe plot how to kill one of my characters, and I need to respect that.)
Now, all of these are things I DESPERATELY want to do! Not things I will ABSOLUTELY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT do!
So what’s keeping me from doing all of these starting this January or RIGHT NOW? (After all, the moment when you heard ‘new web novels’, some of you were already thinking: you write more more more more more more more more more more… or else.)
Simply put, my current living conditions. I can’t exactly focus on writing where I’m staying right now. I NEED to move (T T). Even with a free day, I can barely scrounge 4 to 6 hours of writing and editing, the others are calming down my nerves and meditating on the immortality of the soul so I don’t go nuts… Eventually playing a game or getting distracted by something else entirely. I really want this to stop…
What I want right now: my own place with a writing studio of my own (I need peace and quiet in order to write), a new fountain pen (you can see why I broke 2 from sheer overuse), a new computer so I can relax with a game or two, a pet to take anxiety and stress away from me with cuddles (but not a porcupine, those are VERY hard to cuddle), a drawing tablet to start practicing my art and get better at it, the chance to visit USA and UK sometime, opportunities to spread my stories!
So how can I obtain all of these seemingly normal things which I currently lack? I honestly have no idea… 😦
Will I get them? I hope so…
Well, if you want to give me a hand, go to my Patreon link or offer a PayPal donation. Option b) spread the word and don’t use Ad-Block on my website! 😀
That’s it for now! Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed my stories so far because there’s more where that came from!
I hope you have a good day, dear reader!
BTW: I’m going to be away from home for a few days, so dropping a new chapter until Monday isn’t guaranteed.