The Dragon’s Knights
- In a land of sword and magic, the Dragons are born as children of the royal families whose kingdoms are about to face an unprecedented threat. The only ones these dragons can call upon for help are their trusted knights. In kingdoms afar, they are born regardless of species and gender, but they all travel and seek to answer that one destined call.
- The Dragon’s Knights is a story that takes place in an epic Fantasy world where the dragons aren’t your typical fire breathing lizards. They are born in royal families once in a while and are herald by the gods as the True leaders of their kingdoms. By all means, that doesn’t mean they will take over from their parents or siblings, at least as long as they listen to their advice. These dragons are born like any other normal child, but their eyes shall always be draconic. All dragons wield incredible powers as well as hold special bonds with several Knights.
- The Dragon’s Knights are a special existence just like the dragon. They can be born in any family of any sentient species, but once their destined dragon comes into range they will receive their call and waste no time to meet them, for they are meant to forever follow and protected them. Such is the bound between a Dragon and his Knight.
- Elzaira Albaius is the first princess of the Dumveille Kingdom and also a dragoness. She discovers her first Knight, Pallas the white werewolf, when she ends up saved by him during an attack on her convey. From there on, her life changes completely, but so is that of Pallas. In time, she gains more allies and new Knights shall join her side. Meanwhile, far away, beyond her kingdom’s borders, a dark shadows threatens to destroy the fragile peace between the kingdoms of this world.
The books I have written so far:
- Link to the first nine free chapters:
- The Dragon’s Knights: The Rise of the Werewolf
You can buy the book here: Amazon.com
Status on the next volumes:
The Dragon’s Knights (Vol 2) – 100% written, 25% edited, Cover not done yet.
The Dragon’s Knights (Vol 3) – not written yet, Cover not done yet.